Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cinnamon Rolls

This is as close to baking as I will get...Actually I did make semi-homemade cinnamon rolls in Tahoe and they were pretty darn good, right Tami? I used those freezer bread dough loaves...I'll post that later for the 'Bakers'...


These were just the Grand's Cinnabon cinnamon rolls from Pillsbury...I followed the directions by placing them in a circle cake pan and then made this little fun mixture to add on top then baked....
3 spoonfuls of brown sugar
1 small bag of chopped pecans...or whatever nut you like or raisins would be good too...
mix together then top onto rolls and press it down then add about a 1/2 tbsp of butter to each roll on top so it will melt onto the mixture and the brown sugar will carmelize...
Then I served with a dab of the frosting along side to dip as you please!



No comments: