Monday, March 9, 2009

Cookware I Heart...

My Stir Fry Wok $7.99 from Ikea...

This little thing goes over your frying pans so oil and junk will not splatter all over your stove, kitchen and clothes...Foil works great too though! In fact I always use Foil with things like bacon, egg rolls and anything that will cause some serious arm burns...I can attest, let me tell you...





I use this little cast iron grill to grill hamburgers and steak indoors...The high sides are great for catching the juices...Just put foil over it to prevent splatters and over smoking the house, oh and maybe put the stove fan on too...

I use this thing for grilling veggies, chicken or fish and any kind of kabobs...foods with not a lot of juices...covering is sometimes needed too...

My Pampered Chef Stoneware is great not only for Cookies (which I never bake - that's Josh's deal) but for my Pizzas! Or prepackaged Pilsbury Rolls and such! They NEVER Burn!!!

Something Like this to Broil my Garlic Bread...I use the baking pan that came out of my old Toaster Oven cause it had a little wire rack with it like this one...

And there you have my favorite cooking items...

No comments: